The 360 Conditioning Web Site, is maintained for the sole purpose of making available 360 Athletics Inc., information and for educating and communicating with visitors to the site. You may download materials displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the 360 Athletics Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio or video without our the prior expressed written permission of 360 Athletics Inc.
Your access to and use of the 360 Conditioning Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the 360 Conditioning Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the 360 Conditioning Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the 360 Conditioning Site without the prior expressed written permission of 360 Athletics Inc. 360 Athletics Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with 360 Athletics Inc.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the 360 Conditioning Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the 360 Conditioning Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the 360 Conditioning Site are at your risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the 360 Conditioning Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the 360 Conditioning Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the 360 Conditioning Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the 360 Conditioning Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the 360 Conditioning Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the 360 Conditioning Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by 360 Athletics Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the 360 Conditioning Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, 360 Athletics Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the 360 Athletics Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 360 Athletics Inc., or other third parties as may be indicated below. Nothing contained on the 360 Athletics Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site, without prior express written permission of 360 Athletics Inc. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the 360 Conditioning Site, or any other content on the 360 Conditioning Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that 360 Athletics Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. 360 Athletics Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the 360 Conditioning Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the 360 Conditioning Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the 360 Conditioning Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 360 Athletics Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the 360 Conditioning Site.
9. 360 Athletics Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. The 360 Conditioning Site is intended for Canadian residents only. Any disputes with 360 Conditioning Site users which arise as a result of the use of this website will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflicts of law principles. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
360 Athletics Trademarks