Muscle Recovery Bath Soak
Introducing the Muscle Recovery Bath Soak from Coach Soak – the solution for athletes seeking natural relief. The bath soak replenishes those essential minerals your body loses during intense training sessions. With powerful ingredients swiftly absorbed through your skin, the muscle recovery process is turbocharged. Say goodbye to muscle pain and inflammation as our bath salts work their magic, soothing joints and bringing you back to peak performance. And with five sensational blends to choose from, your post-workout routine just got a whole lot more enjoyable. Dive into the ultimate bath soak experience to reduce muscle pain and inflammation!
Coach Soak relieves sore muscles, reduces inflammation and increases circulation and blood flow. Get back to performing your best with soothed muscles and joints and a faster recovery! The Muscle Recovery Bath Soak can be used in baths, warm compressions and for skin exfoliation.
- Fast-Absorbing Magnesium Flakes: Alleviate muscle pain and speed up the recovery process with magnesium flakes that are proven to absorb faster than traditional Epsom salts.
- Mineral-Rich Sea Salt: Containing 21 essential minerals including Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium, the Bath Soaks are absorbed through the skin to heal and detoxify your body.
- Vitamin C Crystals: Keep your skin soft with Vitamin C Crystals used to neutralize the bath water chlorine levels.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils: The pure essential oils were chosen to support muscle recovery, nourish skin, and provide a pleasant aromatherapy experience. Available in different oil blend scents.
How to Use:
- Muscle Soak: Pour 1-2 cups into warm bath water or an ice bath. The soak will dissolve. Soak for 20 minutes, letting the rich minerals absorb through your skin and relieve sore muscles.
- Foot Soak: Pour 1 cup of bath soak into a large bowl of warm water for a relaxing foot bath. Soak feet for 20 minutes.
- Warm Compression: Dissolve 1 cup into a large bowl of warm water. Soak a washcloth in the bowl, and wring out excess water. Apply the washcloth to sore muscles until the washcloth is no longer warm. Repeat 2 or 3 times to help reduce pain and swelling.
- Skin Exfoliation: Mix the Coach Soak with a handful with your favorite body oil or wash. Gently massage the mixture onto the skin to exfoliate dry skin and reveal a softer, healthier complexion, and prevent irritation and dryness.
- Calming Lavender: Relax your muscles and calm your mind with the floral lavender essential oil infused.
- Energizing Citrus: Fresh orange essential oil to energize your body and reduce inflammation.
- Cooling Peppermint: Invigorate your body and relieve muscle pain with cooling peppermint oil infused.
- Eucalyptus Tea Tree: Infused with natural eucalyptus oil and antibacterial tea tree oil to heal and refresh your body.
- Unscented: 21 Minerals, Essential Oils & Dead Sea Bath Salts.
Calming Lavender, Energizing Citrus, Cooling Peppermint, Eucalyptus Tea Tree, Unscented