We warranty our branded fitness equipment products (Concorde, COREFX, 360 Athletics) for 1 year from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects only. This warranty covers damage due to imperfections in the manufacturing process. This warranty does not cover wear due to regular use or abuse of products.
If the purchased product has been altered in any way, the warranty is void.
Normatec products include a 2 year warranty. All other Hyperice products are warrantied for 1 year against manufacturer’s defects. This warranty does not cover wear due to regular use or abuse of products.
Please contact us for the warranty policy of any other branded products (Balega, Triggerpoint, BOSU, etc). They are generally one year against manufacturer’s defects, however please contact us directly for details.
Warrantied products may not be immediately replaced or refunded should a claim be opened. Depending on the brand, we reserve the right to offer a repair or replacement part if this will ensure the good working condition of our products.
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. 360 Athletics will not be able to honour any warranties where this is not provided. In some cases, a non-warranty repair may be available even without a proof of purchase.
All open box products offered on our site include the same warranty as the equivalent brand new, unopened product.
360 Athletics return policy on Hyperice and NormaTec products
We want you to be excited about your new purchase and if you have any questions or would like recommendations about your new product, please let us know. You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order to start the return process.
We do not accept returns for Hyperice products purchased from other retailers. Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.ca or 360 Athletics can be returned. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
To initiate a return send us an email, including your original Hyperice order number to: email@example.com
• We are unable to issue you a refund if you cannot find your order number, please contact our team before shipping your unit back, and we will be happy to find it for you.
• 360 Athletics does not cover shipping costs for returns.
• Products and packaging must be returned in new and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way will be deemed "unacceptable" and you will be notified. A 15% restocking fee applies to any packages which have been opened.
• 360 Athletics is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
• Your refund will initiate within 5-7 business days of receiving and inspecting your return. A detailed email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with your order.
• We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
• We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
• NormaTec products are a class 2 medical device in Canada and cannot be returned once opened. If there is any concern with the performance of the product, 360 Athletics will replace within 30 days or repair outside of 30 days at no charge to the customer.
Price adjustments & exclusions
360 Athletics does not offer price matching from other retailers. During holiday promotions, items purchased before or after the specific discount time periods are not eligible for price adjustments.