• Divide the group into two equal-sized teams and have them sit on the floor at opposite ends of the room. Until children build stamina, have half of the team on the ‘court’ and the other half of the children the cheering squad on the side. They must jump up and down cheering for their team on the court. Switch every 3 minutes.
• Place a goal at each end and the ball in the center of the room.
• When given the signal for play to start, the children must crab walk to the ball and attempt to kick the ball toward their goal and score.
• Players must stay in the crab-walk position the entire game. Failure results in the opposing team getting a free kick.
• After a goal is scored, the ball is placed in the center of the play area and the game resumes.
• The first team to reach an agreed-upon number of points wins.