The KT Health Blister Treatment Patch is designed to protect and promote healing of blisters during sports, athletic activity and competition. This ultra-durable and advanced hydrocolloid gel patch covers painful blisters with a 100% waterproof seal so athletes can continue working out without blister irritation.
KT Health Blister Treatment Patches made with hydrocolloids have been proven to accelerate the healing of blisters and minor wounds up to 2x faster than dry bandages as well as reduce pain and scarring associated with blister injuries.
Each patch is made using a strong adhesive, creating a full seal over the wound to protect it from the outside environment and further rubbing, plus it remains in place for up to 7 days throughout continued exercise and training.
KT Tape® products are Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Natural Rubber-Free! This means that the products have been designed and developed to contain fewer potential substances that can trigger allergic reactions. While KT’s goal is to provide products that won’t cause any irritations, if you are known to have sensitive skin or prone to irritations we recommend testing a small piece of KT Tape applied with no stretch on tougher skin such as the knee or forearm before utilizing the KT product line.
- Made with hydrocolloid gel to seal the wound and provide a better healing environment
- Comfortable and flexible to wear during sports or activity
- Promotes healing for athletic blisters or minor wound care
- Sterile product packaging
Each box includes:
- 6 Hydrocolloid treatment patches
- One hard plastic carrying case to keep your patches in good shape on the go
- One Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common uses