The YBell® Arc is a 4-in-1 piece of fitness equipment with endless workout possibilities. The unique design features elements similar to a kettlebell, dumbbell, double-grip medicine ball, and push-up grip combined! The YBell® was carefully designed by fitness experts and industrial designers to make it easy and accessible for everybody. The Arc and Arc Lite lines of YBells are great for athletes looking for a lighter alternative to the original YBell®.
Arc Lite = 2.4 LB / 1.1 KG
Arc = 5.5 LB / 2.5 KG
- Top Quality: Covered with non-rust and non-slip neoprene material.
- Train Anywhere: Portable for training anywhere. Get in a workout in your home gym, outdoors, commercial gym, you name it.
- Ultimate Performance: YBells feature a unique design with even weight distribution making the movements much easier to control.
The Most Versatile Weight:
- Kettlebell – Outer Grip: Gripping the YBell® Arc and Arc Lite from the outer grip allows it to emulate a kettlebell and perform swings, rack presses, squats and other various kettlebell exercises.
- Dumbbell – Center Grip: When grabbing the YBell® Arc series from the center grip, the weight is evenly distributed which allows it to serve for dumbbell exercises such as bicep curls, overhead presses and more.
- Double Grip Medicine Ball – Under Grip & Double Grip: Utilize the multiple handles to perform double grip medicine ball exercises such as goblet squats, woodchops, and lunge and twists.
- Push-Up Stand – Top Grip: The Ybell’s design provides for a much wider base which allows more stability when performing any ground work, such as push-up stand exercises.
Why You Need It:
The YBell® Arc is extremely versatile for all fitness levels as it comes in a lighter weight range for multi functional exercises. Functional fitness, simplified.
How It Helps:
The YBell® Arc is made up of a non-slip, non-rust neoprene that can provide you with efficient and effective workouts anywhere!
What You Can Do With It:
The YBell® selection will help you achieve all of your fitness goals in the comfort of your home or on the go! Use them as dumbbells, kettlebells, push up variations, swings, deadlifts, and much more!