The COREFX Medicine Ball will give you ample results while working multiple muscles with one movement. The seamless grip pattern will ensure that your hands will have a secure hold as you build upper body and core strength. The Medicine Ball is the perfect tool to use during HITT training, circuit training, or for multi-planar movements to get a full body workout. The COREFX Medicine Ball will help you reach your own version of physical excellence!
- Durable Construction: The air-filled Medicine Ball is made of a durable rubber casting that is burst-resistant and delivers twice the bounce than other brands.
- Six Weight Options: Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned athlete, there’s a weighted exercise ball that’s right for you. Available in weights; 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs.
- Dual-Surface Textures Ensure a Non-Slip Grip: This seemingly simple training tool is jacked with technology. Designed with a rubber textured pattern on the black surface and a marble texture on the remaining of the ball. This maximum grip pattern provides you with exceptional control, while the seamless design creates a consistent reactive bounce. Ensuring safe and secure grip whether holding it with bare hands or weight-training gloves. Better control means improved performance during workouts.
- Pack More Power Into Your Workout: Offers unlimited variations to basic moves such as squats, shoulder presses, push-ups, lunges, chest tosses, jumps, and deadlifts. Offering a combination of weight training with speed of movement to build explosive strength and endurance into your workout to develop core strength, balance and coordination.
- Great For Group Training or Conditioning One-on-One: Use the medicine ball independently, with a partner, or a small group of friends as you focus on your athletic goals. Use this in HIIT training exercise, circuit training, or for multi-planar movements, and full body performance training.
Why you need it
The COREFX Medicine Ball is a versatile tool that is used by fitness enthusiasts, coaches, personal trainers, and athletes of all varieties! This essential tool will bring out your a-game, that can be used in the comfort of your home or in the gym as you train for excellence.
How it helps
The COREFX Medicine Ball helps define and conditions legs, chest, arms and back. It also targets core muscles in the back, hips and abs, and will help you gain and improve balance, endurance and coordination.
What you can do with it
The COREFX Medicine Ball offers unlimited variations to basic moves such as squats, shoulder presses, push-ups, lunges, chest tosses, jumps, and deadlifts. Offering a combination of weight training with speed of movement to build explosive strength and endurance into your workout to develop core strength, balance and coordination.