The COREFX Wall Ball represents the evolution of strength and conditioning medicine ball training. Our 14” Wall Ball is hand stitched with 100% polyester thread and composed of extra grippy PU material with high abrasion & tear strength for a unique texture and enhanced grip. The heavy duty Wall Ball is a great fitness training tool for high-intensity interval training (HIIT), boot camp training and any training where you are looking to build a strong core and increase power and explosiveness. Includes carry strap. **NOT INTENDED FOR SLAMMING EXERCISES.
- Extra Grippy Construction: Wall Balls constructed of extra grippy 100% PU honeycomb grippy material with high abrasion & tear strength for enhanced grip, so you can maintain a tight grip of the Ball – no matter how hard you sweat.
- Durable: Made with Poly Viscose fabric for lining the outer material that was specifically designed for this Wall Ball, providing extra strength to the outer sheet cover. This Wall Ball also features an interior filling that helps the ball keep its shape to ensure a durable yet forgiving material to safely catch high-speed throws or bounces.
- Superior Strength and Conditioning: Build explosive athletic strength with our Ultra-Grip Wall Ball. Perfect for core training, wall ball exercises, and CrossTraining/HIIT endurance workouts.
- Perfect Weight and Balance: Available weights : 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 14lbs, 16lbs, 18lbs, 20lbs. Each ball is individually tested for balance to ensure the internal weight is evenly distributed. Our Wall Balls are impact-resistant so they maintain shape, but remain forgiving enough for high rep workouts.
- Beginner to Advanced: With the variance in sizing, get the precision that you need for maximum revolutions per second to meet your training goals.
Why you need it
The Wall Ball with an ultra-grip exterior will help you achieve so much more throughout your workouts. Develop core and muscle strength, increase your cardiovascular endurance, and burn calories while doing each exercise to your best ability with a firm and confidant grip.
How it helps
Working out with the Wall Ball promotes fast twitch muscle fibers and increases calorie burn. This can help you in your everyday life, such as with squatting, lifting, throwing and standing up! Vigorous activities such as jogging, running, jumping, throwing and kicking require explosive strength.
What you can do with it
The Wall Ball challenges your explosive power! The Wall Ball can be used to throw against a wall, hitting multiple joints and muscle groups at the same time. For an extra effective standard Wall Ball workout, stand in a dumbbell/kettlebell “goblet position” and squat down before standing up explosively to use your legs, arms, and back to throw it at the target! You can also throw it straight up or to a workout partner. In addition, you can use the wall ball for standard medicine ball exercise routines, such as crunches, trunk twists, presses, etc. These are not for slam ball exercises. Functional exercises, like the wall ball throw, work out multiple muscle groups and joints, which helps you in your everyday life and movements.