The COREFX Wall Ball represents the evolution of strength and conditioning medicine ball training. At 14” in diameter, the COREFX Wall Balls are composed of ultra strong PVC panels reinforced with triple stitching at every seam and thicker skin for a unique texture and enhanced grip. The heavy duty Wall Ball is a great fitness training tool for high-intensity interval training (HIIT), boot camp training and any training where you are looking to build a strong core and increase power and explosiveness. Includes carry strap.
**NOT INTENDED FOR SLAMMING EXERCISES.
- DURABLE: Features soft synthetic leather and triple thick tight stitching, allowing the ball to maintain balance and keep its shape built to withstand years of wall throws and exercises.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING: Build explosive athletic strength with our soft, hand-stitched medicine balls. Specifically constructed to be balanced and even, making them perfect for core training, wall ball exercises, and CrossTraining/HIIT endurance workouts.
- PERFECT WEIGHT AND BALANCE: Available weights :4lbs, 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 14lbs, 16lbs, 18lbs, 20lbs. Each ball is individually tested for balance to ensure the internal weight is evenly distributed. Our Wall Balls are impact-resistant so they maintain shape, but remain forgiving enough for high rep workouts.
- FOR BEGINNER OR ADVANCED-LEVEL TRAINING: With the variance in sizing, get the precision that you need for maximum revolutions per second to meet your training goals.
- SOFT EASY TO GRIP CONSTRUCTION: Wall Balls feature an interior filling that helps the ball keep its shape, and is forgiving enough to safely catch high-speed throws or bounces. It’s easy-to-grip construction allows you to keep hold of the Ball – no matter how hard you sweat.
There are no reviews yet.