The COREFX Resistance Bands provide you with a more intense workout as it incorporates resistance training, which can help with stretching, toning, and strengthening by targeting specific muscles, helping you meet your fitness goals.
15-35 lbs RESISTANCE – Red resistance band has a resistance level between 15-35 lbs. It is 0.5” wide and 41” long.
25-65 lbs RESISTANCE – Black resistance band has a resistance level between 25-65 lbs. It is 0.86” wide and 41” long.
35-85 lbs RESISTANCE – Purple resistance band has a resistance level between 35-85 lbs. It is 1.3” wide and 41” long.
50-125 lbs RESISTANCE – Orange resistance band has a resistance level between 50-125 lbs. It is 1.8” wide and 41” long
65-175 lbs RESISTANCE – Green resistance band has a resistance level between 65-175 lbs. It is 2.5” wide and 41” long.
85-230 lbs RESISTANCE – Blue resistance band has a resistance level between 85-230 lbs. It is 3.3” wide and 41” long.
- Variation In Sizing: Available in 6 different resistance levels ranging from 15-230lbs, so you can perform a variety of exercises.
- Versatile: Bands allow you to either train with a partner or solo. Great for resistance training, injury rehabilitation, yoga, and physical therapy.
- Top Quality: Strength Bands are made from the highest quality premium-grade rubber with a continuous-layering process that stands up to the toughest workouts. Each band has been quality tested and inspected.
- Assisted Training: Designed to develop with muscle memory and confidence while learning pullups, muscle ups, and other bodyweight exercises.
- Increase Strength Training: Add a Strength Band to virtually any exercise. This could range from mountain climbers, leg lifts, squats, lunges, kickbacks, hip extensions, leg lifts and many more!
- Increase Flexibility: Strength Bands can be used to warm up, stretch and recover your arms, shoulders, hamstrings, legs, glutes, hamstrings and thighs.
Why You Need It:
The COREFX Resistance Bands will help elevate your pull up and chin up training. Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or you’re an athlete working on regaining or enhancing your strength, these bands will help you achieve that.
How It Helps:
The Resistance Bands don’t only assist with stretching, toning, and strengthening, but can also assist with muscle rehabilitation. Incorporating these bands with physical therapy can help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
What You Can Do With It:
These Bands can work out your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and glutes all at once. Great for strength training, functional training, yoga, and even physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.